Here comes the next installment of snacks delivered to our door by graze.com! For more info. on this subscription box, check out the bottom section of this post. If you have any questions about it, please let me know in the comments.
I think there’s a lot of potential for this subscription box. Each time we get a box, I think there’s a few snacks that we don’t enjoy, and that’s fine since there’s usually 75% or more that we do enjoy. See below for reviews of the snacks we had this week.
- Strawberries and Cream Granola Topper: LIKE (oat and barley granola, yogurt coated strawberry pieces and freeze dried strawberry pieces) We received this in one of our first boxes so it’s one of our first repeats. Good to toss onto a yogurt.
- Vanilla Walnut Fudge: TRASH (walnuts, fudge pieces, raisins and vanilla pumpkin seeds) I’m not a fan of the fudge– too sweet!
- Vitamin C Crush: TRASH (mango, pineapple pieces and coconut flakes) The coconut flakes are tasteless. I like the mango and pineapple bits, but the coconut kills the party.
- Southern BBQ Pistachios: LIKE Subtle, enjoyable taste of barbeque flavoring. Some of these were difficult to get to shell off of.
- Pecan Power: LIKE (pecan nuts, almonds and cranberries) Nice, simple, healthy mix.
- Cocoa and Vanilla Protein Flapjack: LIKE (rustic rolled oat cocoa flapjack with mixed seeds) These tiny moist granola bars are very filling, so a great addition to have with your morning coffee or to throw in your snack bag for a hike.
- El Picante: LIKE (hot chili peanuts, jumbo salted corn and mini paprika breadsticks) The second repeat snack for this box, I think we got this in our first ever box. Very tasty mix.
- Olive and Rosemary Bruschetta: LIKE (kalamata olive crouton, rosemary and garlic flavoured cashews and mini tomato breadsticks) I ate this along with some leftover pasta with garlic flavored sauce, so it was a perfect complement. Quite strong garlic flavor, so be warned that you may need gum afterward. ;P
Graze is a subscription service in both the US and UK that is quite customizable: four or eight snacks? weekly, biweekly, or monthly delivery? sweet or savory or mix of both? There are other themes (protein, low sugar, low calorie) as well if you have specific goals. I get the 8-snack box twice a month (which is $12 a pop, or $1.50 per snack), and began my subscription in May 2015. If you’re interested in getting your first and fifth boxes free, if you use my code REBECK4ZB when you sign up, then I get a bonus as well!