I love Mondays.
At least, I love the Mondays when we get our graze box, which is every other week. This week’s box had a summery vacation theme. So cute!
Following is my review of the snacks we received in our box this week. For more info about this box, see the bottom paragraph of this post.
- Sour Cream and Garlic Crostini: LOVE (sour cream and onion flavored cashews with garlic crostini) This is a great snack. Not one to enjoy if you’re going to be close-talking to someone shortly thereafter– it’s very garlicky!
- Peachy Orchard: LIKE (rhubarb pieces, pear and peach fruit drops) This tastes like fruit roll ups, no joke. The rhubarb bits are a little tart.
- Spicy Thai Sriracha Crunch: LIKE (sriracha peas & popped corn kernels with jumbo salted corn) This snack lives up to its name. Very nice texture with a real sweet kick.
- Tuscan Pesto Kern Pops: LIKE (cheddar cheese popped corn kernels and mini basil breadsticks) I’m not sure why they call this pesto– pesto doesn’t include cheddar cheese….? (Better name: Cheesy Herb Toast?) I like this combo though! Very pleasant texture to the kern pops (ermahgerd kern perps!) and good flavors of basil and cheddar.
- Vanilla Almond Granola Topper: LIKE (oat and barley granola, almond slivers and vanilla pumpkin seeds) This is a good amount of granola. I know they have other granola toppers with more glamorous flavors like blueberry and strawberry, so I wasn’t super excited for this one. But the plentiful almond slivers are delicious, and I really like the pumpkin seeds too. I paired it with pineapple flavored greek yogurt– so good! The granola isn’t too sweet, which I like.
- Chai Latte: LIKE (chai seeds, macadamias, yogurt coated sunflower seeds and coconut flakes) It does taste like chai. Nothing too exciting, but it’s a nice snack to have with some milk tea in the afternoon.
- Summerberry Compote: LOVE (berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers) These little cookies and their berry dip taste like pie. I wish you got more than three dippers per pack. Pro tip: Dip each bite of the cookie.
- Eleanor’s Apple Crumble: LIKE (soft apple pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds and raisins) This is one of their snacks where if you get all three elements of it in one bite, it really tastes like the name. Individually though the elements are kind of boring, the honey almonds a little too sweet.
Graze is a subscription service in both the US and UK that is quite customizable: four or eight snacks? weekly, biweekly, or monthly delivery? sweet or savory or mix of both? There are other themes (protein, low sugar, low calorie) as well if you have specific dietary goals. I get the 8-snack box twice a month (which is $12 a pop, or $1.50 per snack), and began my subscription in May 2015. If you’re interested in getting your first and fifth boxes free, if you use my code REBECK4ZB when you sign up, then I get a bonus as well! Let me know if you have any questions about this box and I’ll do my best to answer them! 🙂