If you have trouble budgeting, I highly recommend finding some budget-related YouTubers to follow. With some fresh ideas and guidance from them, you’ll get an extra dose of enthusiasm and feel inspired to re-commit to your financial goals.
Especially during this season of high spending, getting real with your budget is critical.
The finance YouTubers I watch regularly include:
- Dave Ramsey Of course Americans who budget know who this guy is. While sometimes rather rigid in his advice, he has a system that works for many people. If you’re just starting out, check him out.
- Budget Girl A gal who’s putting Dave Ramsey’s system into practice. I’ve been watching her videos for a long time now, and appreciate her energy and commitment. As a journalist, her income isn’t super high but she makes it work for herself and has really put a dent in her debt. Some videos are on meal prep.
- FrugalChicLife She’s got a ton of great, short videos about budgeting and how she runs her family’s finances. Also some videos on simplifying.
- Sugar Mamma An Australian single mom who’s a financial planner by profession. Lots of guidance on buying stocks and something she calls the $1,000 Project which is a way to create a passive income stream.
- Miss Be Helpful I just found her on YouTube this week and love her energy! Budgeting basics and really great advice on ways to save money.
What YouTubers do you watch to get financial inspiration? I recently revamped my budgeting system and will post on that soon.